Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lunch date

Today I had a lunch date... with the treadmill!

I'm not going to lie, I really wasn't feeling the workout bug, the only thing that motivated me was I kept telling myself "You will feel better if you just do it, you never regret a workout!". There's really no arguing with that.

I sucked it up, put on a happy face and headed to the gym. I decided that I would just walk fast hill intervals. It didn't seem as dauting as pushing myself to run. I am telling you, I just was NOT feeling it. Hill intervals ALWAYS kick me in the a$$ and I work up a great sweat so why not? Just because its not a RUN doesn't make it any less of a workout!

I set the treadmill for 30 minutes on level 8 hills. I try to avoid changing settings while I am working out, so I let the treadmill do all the work. The intervals ranged from 1% to about 7% incline and I walked FAST... 4.8mph.

The verdict? I feel like a million bucks and I am glad I went. Now my quick work out is done for the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment