Monday, November 26, 2012

This just happened...

I am so excited! I finally bit the bullet and ordered my NASM personal training certification study materials!

Yay!!!!!!!! *insert squeeeeaaallllll here*

Sometime within the next 180 days I will become a certified personal trainer!!!!!

Wish me luck, I could use it being as I already need more hours added to my day ;)

I can't wait to get my materials and start studying. I feel like I'm finally taking the steps I need to in filling this hole and lack of fulfillment in my "day job". Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on up and quitting my job, lol I'm not crazy... I just feel like its something I need to do for myself. I don't have much time to cook and workout and blog about it like I want to, but this is something to light a little fire under my booty and get moving in the right direction!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment