Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's been awhile.......

To say the least!

I know, I know... I have been gone WAY too long. I really miss blogging, its been SO hard to make the time to sit down and take the time to write posts and take/upload pictures of what's going on... but I really want to get back into the swing of things. I am sure there is a lot of technology out there making blogging easier, I am going to look into it!

So... what's going on?

SO MUCH! Busy life, as usual... being a working mommy, fitting in workouts, getting into food prep, studying for my NASM CPT Test............. Never a dull moment around here!

I am happy to report I have scheduled my CPT test for MAY!!! YIKES!!!!!!! I can't believe I actually have a date. I am studying every night, I bring flash cards and printouts to work to study on breaks, I bring the iPad to the gym to study while I do cardio a few days a week. I am DEFINITELY serious about this and it makes me happy knowing I am taking the steps I need to, to make this dream come true. It might not seem like much to some, but health, fitness and nutrition have been a part of my life for YEARS... it's absolutely a passion of mine. I feel happy and motivated to make this happen for myself... even if I don't have much time to put it to use right away, I am going to put myself out there and really TRY. It scares me and makes me smile at the same time. It's going to be much more work than I have going on right now and it's not deterring me at all. I know this is what I need to feel complete in my professional life. I want to help others feel good about themselves and live happy, healthy lifestyles. I also want to teach my daughter that type of lifestyle is "normal" and I want it to come naturally for her by following my example.

Lately I have had close friends tell me I "inspire" them. I inspire them to get eat healthy, prep food so they aren't left running through the drive thru when they are starving, to workout and love themselves. There is NO greater compliment I could recieve than knowing I am an inpsiration to anyone, ESPECIALLY my friends and family and I am a part of the reason they are making these positive changes in their lives. I am 100% here for them if and when they need me and I love it!

In the future, I hope to take some nutrition classes as being a personal trainer doesn't give me the "ok" to create diets for people... but the least I can do is NOW is become more knowledgable to give advice in that area and maybe one day persue a Registered Dietician degree. One step at a time, we will see!

For now, I am happy to say I feel HAPPY with the direction I am heading! It feels good and I am so motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment