Friday, April 5, 2013

Chicken Meatballs

As you know, I have been on a meal prepping mission any Sunday that I have the time. It gets really hard to come up with new things that will stay fresh since I prep for the week. Regular old chicken breasts are getting a little old, so this week I decided to try meatballs with ground chicken and I am definitely goign to do them again! They are delish!

Ground Chicken Meatballs

1lb ground chicken
1 cup fresh baby spinach
1/4 small red onion
1 egg
2 tbsp BBQ Sauce (I went light, but next time I will probably add a little more)

Mixed all ingredients in a mixing bowl and made into 6 equal sized meatballs. Baked at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.


They don't look that appetizing in this picture, but I ate them with boiled broccoli and cauliflower and a little bbq sauce over the top and they were MMM MMM good! Totally making them again, I might try ground turkey next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment