Friday, April 5, 2013

My "famous" salsa

I call my salsa recipe "famous" because people LOVE it... I mean LOVE... its like crack salsa. People are always asking me to bring it to parties and raving about it. I am a salsa FREAK and I love it, but it makes me happy that other people love it too!

The original recipe is a "copy cat" of a Chili's salsa recipe I found online... I just added a couple of ingredients, so I feel like its my OWN!

http://www.copykat.com/2009/03/27/chilis-salsa/

"Famous" Salsa Recipe

1 handful of cilantro
1 jalepeno
1/2 white onion
2 tbsp lime juice (give or take, I am not really sure how much, I just squeeze a few times around the bowl)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis and mexican seasoning
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp sugar

Blend jalepeno, cilantro, onion, lime and all of the spices in the food processor, add both cans of tomatoes, blend more and VIOLA... the best salsa ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment